November 23, 2011

Now Trending: Muppet Mania

In honor of today's release of the new Muppets movie, The Muppets, I'm dedicating today's post to my favorite puppets of all time.

Rightly so, in the weeks leading up to the film's release, the marketing machine behind The Muppets has been on over drive. Not one to resist hype, I've done my fair share of reading up on interviews and watching trailers featuring my favorite fictional couple, Kermit and Miss Piggy.

Though I've yet to purchase any Muppet-related products (my good friend Lindsay over at A Liquid Diet splurged on the whole Muppets for OPI collection!), I've had my eye on a few items which very well may creep their way onto my Christmas list. It's no surprise that the products are all inspired by one, beautiful porcine. The fashion-loving pig and I have a lot in common!

{the Miss Piggy for MAC collection}

{Jerome C. Rousseau's 'Diva Glitter Pump,' $595, available at Saks in January}

{Miss Piggy-inspired cocktail ring from Noir Jewelry}

{Miss Piggy iPhone 4s case}

Do you have plans to see The Muppets or throw your green down for some Muppet merch?

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right? Sometimes you have to give a dumb or misinformed beholder a black eye." - Miss Piggy

No comments:

Post a Comment