December 21, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

A quick work trip to New York City on Monday filled me with the holiday spirit and reminded me of all the things I love most about the holiday season.

There's something about the lights, ornate store fronts, Christmas music and hustle and bustle of Manhattan in December that's a unique kind of enchanting. Pictures to come later this week!

In the meantime, I wanted to share some of my recent favorite things, all of which remind me of this magical season.

{Essie Polish in Really Red}

{Forget Me Knot Bow Rings in Gold & Silver - a perfect gift!}

{Mulled Wine - a must-try when it's chilly outside}

{Headbands with over-sized Bows in black, gold and silver}

{Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick in shades of red and orange}

{a new Christmas decoration from Ikea currently adorning my windowsill}

4 comments:

  1. I love Essie.. I have a problem with buying nail polish. Never wear the same outfit twice? Forget that! Never wear the same nail polish twice is more my deal.

    But I also LOVE the forget me knot ring... it's so dainty in person and literally looks like a little string tied on a finger.

    http://confessionsoftheglitterati.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same boat - there are so many colors to choose from and I love being able to change them up depending on my mood. Essie is definitely my preferred brand.

    I might have to beg for that ring for my birthday, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bow rings ilove your blog is beautiful!
    I follow you

    http://mywhitenotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Mon! That's so sweet! On my way to check out your site now!

    ReplyDelete