November 18, 2011

Holiday Wish List Lust


I honestly do like giving more than getting. I love carefully selecting gifts I believe the recipient will love, and truly look forward to the suspenseful few seconds before the wrapping paper is torn off. There are, however, a few items I've had my eye on for some time, including those pictured.

While the Dooney and Bourke satchel is a gorgeous 'reach' gift due to the high price tag, some of the items, like Lauren Conrad and Mindy Kaling's must-have reads, are totally affordable. I've been dying to kick my old curling iron to the curb in favor of a clip-less version like the one above. And how fun would it be to breeze around the neighborhood in good weather on a pink cruiser?! For the everyday, the gold, glittery iPhone4 case would be perfect for spicing up my most must-have accessory.

No comments:

Post a Comment