December 1, 2011

Bound to Bake

In recent years, I've found baking to be a cathartic experience. I've never been much of a cook, but my baking experiences have been, for the most part, a success.

There's something gratifying about creating an overly-satisfying, indulgent dessert. I love a variety of comfort foods - I've been known to eat a box of mac & cheese drowning in bread crumbs after a particularly, for lack of a better word, crummy day - but nothing beats an ooey-gooey, soft or chewy sweet treat.

Winter, more than any other season, is perfect for baking.

Here are some of the goodies I'm planning to whip up while hibernating over the coming months.

{Cake Batter Truffles}

{Buckeye Bark}

{Flourless Fudge Chocolate Chip Cookies}

{Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars}

I actually made these last winter with a different recipe & they were to.die.for. The most moist, creamy, decadent and truly delicious brownies you may ever taste!

{Nutella Cheesecake Brownies}

"Winter = Baking season. It's on." - Taylor Swift

{last image via Instagram, all other images via Pinterest}

2 comments:

  1. I want some of those nutella brownies and cheescake thingies NOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll make some for Christmas! They are DIVINE :-)

    ReplyDelete