January 9, 2012

Spring Style Fever

If I made a 2012 style resolution, it would be to integrate more bright colors into my wardrobe. Whether it's because it goes with everything, it's flattering, or a combination of both, my closet is filled with black.

Luckily for me, the biggest trend I've been seeing in the spring collections is color, and lots of it (Pantone named tangerine the color of the new year, fyi.) I can't wait to integrate some brights into my wardrobe this year.

Here are some of the pieces that've caught my eye so far:

LuLu's Wedges

Alloy Dress

Jcrew Cafe Capris

Delias Bathing Suit

Gap Leather Tote

4 comments:

  1. Obv SO excited for spring to come so I can wear cute bright colored wedges! I have seen so many cool colorblock bright colored shoes and I am totally into it. And you can NEVER go wrong with some J.Crew cafe capris :)

    http://confessionsoftheglitterati.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes! And you should def get that dress. I have a jacket that's tangerine (btw). -Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  3. gushing over that shoe. adore this post. thanks for sharing, hun. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my Gossip Girl inspired look. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoes are my favorite, too. LuLu's is a must for affordable, amazing heels, wedges, flats, etc.

    Anna - Thanks for checking out A Pie in the Skye! SO honored to have you pop on over. I'm a HUGE fan of Fash Boulevard!

    ReplyDelete