December 13, 2011

To Eat: Buckeye Bark

It's been a crazy couple of weeks and I've been remiss in posting regularly. To make up for my lack of new nuggets to read, I wanted to share an exceptionally sweet recipe I whipped up last weekend. I first shared Buckeye Bark with you at the top of the month. So few ingredients and the promise of something simple & quick yet guaranteed to be delicious was too strong of a pull to pass up.

I have a Tupperware container of this stuff in my freezer & it's the perfect pick-me-up when my sweet tooth kicks into high gear (which happens too often during the holidays.)

Adapted from this Big Red Kitchen recipe via Pinterest:




The finished product: ooey gooey layers of melted chocolate and peanut butter -


2 comments:

  1. Mmmm...gonna make some of that for your momma??

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummmmmm!! this looks delish!

    http://confessionsoftheglitterati.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete